Looking for practice with standards as high as yours?
The best of both worlds! A practice that encourages complete patient care and the opportunity to work up cases combined with the schedule and hours of a General Practice. A privately owned practice that allows you to practice YOUR medicine with the benefits and work-life balance often seen only in the big corporations.
Is it time for a change? Or maybe you are looking for that first practice out of the internship. A place where you have a variety of cases, mentorship of senior DVMs, and trained staff to allow doctors more time for doctor tasks. Perhaps you're just hoping not to have to do dentistry anymore. Well, you've come to the right place. Our highly trained RVTs do all dental cleaning, radiographs, and extractions. Our philosophy is to utilize our RVTs to the fullest of their abilities and licensure, allowing DVM’s more time to see patients and work up cases. We are a GP but see a wide variety of cases,
Here are the basics, we have a beautiful 11,000-square-foot practice with 11 exam rooms and are equipped with state-of-the-art technology. We have an in-house lab suite by Idexx, 2 fully equipped surgical suites, and a dedicated dental suite with digital dental radiology. We have every “toy” you could ask for, ultrasound, digital radiography, and full pharmacy. You name it, we have it!
So, why should you consider us?
We run a high support staff-to-doctor ratio.
- A 4-day work week is full-time here. Part-time positions available also
- Our doctors earn 140k-225k, with no negative accruals.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, malpractice, PTO, CE, licensing fees, 401k with a 4% match, VIN membership, pet insurance, and paid holidays.
- We are partnered with a surgical specialist for orthopedic and soft tissue surgery,
- Radiologists review all our radiographs and come to our office for ultrasonography.
- A cardiologist performs echocardiograms.
- Our Internal Medicine specialist performs endoscopy, bronchoscopy, laparoscopy, and ultrasounds.
- Our internship-trained and experienced Veterinarians offer professional mentorship.
- We are privately owned and operated.
- We set the bar for practicing the best medicine.
- And finally, three words for you; location, location, location. Outdoor activities abound, we have great public schools, low crime, and enjoy a lower cost of living than the SF bay area or LA.
An opportunity like this does not present itself often. Reach out to us to discuss further.