Location: Oliver Springs, Tennessee
Type: Part Time or Full Time
Salary: $100,00-$125,000 yearly
Salary depends on amount of experience and how many hours per week worked.
There is the potential for buy-in for the right person.
DVM or equivalent
DVMs: 10 Reasons Why Your Job Search Stops Here!
- At Tri-County Small Animal Hospital, you’ll receive great compensation along with awesome benefits.
- You’ll become part of an established, privately-owned, full-service veterinary hospital located near beautiful Knoxville, Tennessee.
- You’ll work with experienced, no-drama, enthusiastic professionals in an inclusive, supportive environment.
- You’ll have the chance to see pocket pets as well as dogs and cats.
- You’ll get to practice Fear Free principles and educate your clients about best practices in pet care.
- You can work either part-time or full time, with no emergency work.
- You’ll be able to use your strong communication and collaboration skills to provide compassionate patient care while having fun practicing your skills.
- You’ll have access to the latest in veterinary technology (digital radiography, digital dental radiography, CO2 surgical laser, ultrasound, and Heska in-house bloodwork machines)
- We are closed on Saturdays and encourage employees to have a healthy work-life balance, so you’ll be able to take advantage of having both rewarding work and a good life.
- Our staff are friendly and caring with a low turnover rate. We enjoy mentoring recent graduates, and are hoping to also learn from you. You’ll be glad you applied!
- Compensation based on experience
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Health insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- CE allowance
- AVMA and TVMA dues
- Discounted pet care costs
- SIMPLE IRA
Plus, you’ll be just 30 minutes from Knoxville, which has everything from outdoor adventure to fine food, festivals, award-winning theatres and music.
Ready to Learn More?
Two or more years of experience is preferred, but all applicants will be considered. Please send a cover letter and resume to Dr. Linda Osborne, owner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Two or more years experience preferred, but all applicants will be considered.