West Salem Veterinary Clinic is seeking a Small Animal Associate Veterinarian to join our team.
The West Salem Veterinary clinic is comprised of 5 Veterinarians, excellent technicians and client service staff who provide high quality medicine and great client service. Our team believes in treating each pet as the most important patient, each client as the most important client, and each staff member as the most important staff member. We strive to make a difference in the lives of our patients, clients and coworkers.
About the hospital
· Small Animal (dogs and cats)
· Digital CR and dental radiology
· Complete in-house Idexx lab
· Salary negotiable based on skills and experience
· Health Insurance
· Life Insurance, Short term/Long Term disability
· 401 (K) plan
· Paid vacation
· Allowance to be used towards: CE
· Continuing Education
· DEA, State and liability insurance paid at 100%
· Membership dues (AVMA or VMA; WVMA) and WI license paid at 100%
We are located in Western Wisconsin in the beautiful Coulee Region, just miles from the Mississippi, Black, and La Crosse Rivers. (Tri River area). This is an excellent area for all outdoor activities in all seasons. West Salem is a small town of 5000 people, located just 10 miles west of the Onalaska/La Crosse Metro area, which has a population of 136,985 people. There are 8 colleges within 50 miles of La Crosse.