VCA Catoosa Animal Hospital is looking for an Associate Veterinarian to join our team in Ringgold, GA!
Ringgold is located about 20 minutes from Chattanooga, TN. It is a great place to live and grow. Small town feel with lots of opportunities. Ringgold boasts a historic downtown with great outdoor recreations. Including the new Creek Walk that serves as a link between the activity of downtown and the peaceful natural surroundings for fishing, canoeing, kayaking, dog walking, or jogging. Area attractions, events and points of interest include the Ringgold Depot, the Wedding Chapel, Lake Winnie Amusement Park, and down-home Christmas.
VCA Catoosa Animal Hospital, established in 1983, is a full-service small animal veterinary medical facility. We work hard to deliver the best medical care for pets, and the best experience for the pet owner. Our professional and courteous staff seeks to provide the best possible medical, surgical and dental care for our patients.
We are seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our team.
In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
– Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
– Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
– WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
– Robust Clinical Studies program.
– Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
– Competitive salary plus bonus potential
– Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
– Generous CE allowance
– Opportunity to teach and mentor
– 401(k) match
– Life and Long Term Disability insurance
– Professional Liability coverage
Internal Number: R-38567
About VCA Inc.
VCA is committed to continuously improving the standard of care for our hospitals and veterinary medicine as a whole through the compassionate, high-quality primary care that we provide at our nationwide family of over 1,000 hospitals.