Join us in McLean, Virginia, steps away from the nation’s capital! We are nestled in the heart of downtown McLean, with an established and incredible client base. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is self-motivated, client-focused, and thrives in a collaborative environment. MAH is fortunate to have seven incredible full-time and two phenomenal part-time veterinarians who together have a wide range of special interests as well as practice backgrounds. Our extraordinary clientele allows us to practice high-quality medicine with excellent compliance. We are within close proximity of three specialty/referral hospitals, and are fortunate enough to be able to easily consult with these specialists as needed. We are a privately owned clinic, which allows us to treat our staff as family, and allows our doctors to practice medicine as they see fit, without being micromanaged.
- A positive work environment
- 4 amazing full-time LVTs with a combined experience of 40 years in veterinary medicine!
- A support staff who is well utilized and well trained
- 5 fully-stocked exam rooms
- A travelling ultrasonographer and specialty surgeons who come to our facility as needed
- Digital radiography and Ultrasound Machine
- Cold laser therapy
- Dental Radiography
- Full Surgical Suite
- Full in-house and out of house Idexx laboratory
- Boarding kennel and groomer on site
- Paperless records
- Two adorable hospital cats
- And more!
Benefits Include: Competitive base salary with quarterly production bonus, Generous CE allowance, paid vacation, holidays, and sick days, Health and dental insurance, Membership dues, Licensure costs, Liability coverage, and 401 K eligibility!
Each member of our team is valued as an individual, and we pride ourselves upon the greatness they bring to our hospital each day! If you want to practice veterinary medicine AND have fun while doing it, please email your resume to email@example.com
Experience Preferred but NOT required! New Grads welcome to apply! Must have or be in the process of obtaining a license to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Virginia.