The Fulton Animal Hospital is seeking a personable, knowledgeable, and compassionate Veterinarian to join the Fulton Animal Hospital family in a full time capacity. We are a fast paced, one doctor (for now) practice that focuses on family and wellbeing. Our support staff is superb and we are a very close-knit family. Our facility was completely renovated in 2017 and now contains a state-of-the-art IDEXX laboratory and IDEXX digital radiography. Additionally, we use Cornerstone as our record management software. Our focus is on small animal, but we see a number of pocket pets, avian, and reptiles as well. There is NO DRAMA in this work environment and have had little turnover since the business was purchased in 2015.
- Full Time, 4 days during the week and two Saturdays per month (NO SUMMER SATURDAYS)
- Working hours vary slightly during the week, and days worked can be flexible. Saturday hours are 9am-12:00pm.
- NO on-call work unless you want it and when you want it.
- 2 weeks paid time off after the first 90 days
- Annual CE reimbursement
- IRA contribution program
- Uniform allowance
- Healthcare compensation
We are currently 100% curbside to keep our staff and clients safe
401(k) matching (up to set percentage)
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Approximately 9 hour shift and work an average of 36-40 hours per week
Two Saturdays per month (4 hours each Saturday) from September to June. No Saturdays from July until Labor Day to allow sufficient relaxation time to enjoy the summer with friends and family.
Veterinary: 2 years (Preferred)
New York State Veterinary license (Required)
- DVM/VMD with an active license in New York State
- Licensee must be in good standing with the OPD and not currently under investigation
- Proficient in basic surgical procedures
- Proficient in Cornerstone software
- At least 2 years of experience in private practice
- Willing to see pocket pets
- Good bedside manner and works well with others- VERY IMPORTANT
Additional Salary Information: Salary based on experience, skills, and abilities
About Fulton Animal Hospital
Our mission is to provide the highest level of compassionate veterinary services at an affordable price.
The Fulton Animal Hospital was first launched in the mid 1980's by a now retired veterinarian. I purchased the business in 2014 and performed a complete renovation in 2017. We are currently a one doctor practice with two fantastic licensed veterinary technicians, two fantastic receptionists, one new veterinary assistant, and one cleaner.
After the conclusion of the interior renovation, we upgraded all of our systems and equipment to state-of-the-art IDEXX products to provide a fast, efficient, and paperless solution to increase productivity while reducing waste.