It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
College Way Animal Hospital is located in the beautiful city of Mount Vernon, Washington, a playground for outdoor activities (biking, hiking, boating, skiing, wildlife, and more). Mount Vernon is surrounded by the most picturesque landscape in the Northwest. The stunning San Juan Islands to the west, the majestic Cascades to the east, gorgeous BC Canada to the north and the Emerald City of Seattle to the south are all driving distance from our quaint location. Bellingham is only 45 minutes away. Mt. Vernon is 1 hour from the mountains, less than an hour from hiking and water. Not a bedroom community to Seattle so the cost of living is reasonable.
College Way Animal Hospital takes pride in offering optimum veterinary care to our clients. We want to ensure that our clients enjoy the companionship of their pets for as long as possible. We offer preventative medicine, including wellness exams, dentistry, surgery, as well as in-house diagnostics. Dr. Campbell, Medical Director, is highly skilled in orthopedic surgery with specialized training in TPLO/ TTA procedures and is excited to mentor. At College Way Animal Hospital, our veterinary team is dedicated to providing routine and precautionary care for healthy young pets, as well as geriatric care for older pets.
Dr. Campbell is a third-generation veterinarian that started this practice himself in 2003 and we strive to maintain a hometown feeling at our hospital.
What we are:
· A busy, highly productive, growing, one doctor general practice
· Offer many services, including Preventative Care, Dentistry, and Surgery (orthopedic referrals from the entire state).
What we are looking for:
· 2 Full-time Veterinarians
· Strong Communicator
· Proficiency in Medicine & General Surgery
Our benefits package includes :
· employer-sponsored 401(k) match
· Generous sign-on bonus
· employer-sponsored health savings account (HSA) match
· flexible spending accounts
· employer-sponsored life insurance
· supplemental life and disability insurance
· legal & identity theft plans
· paid time off
· paid parental leave
· subsidized back up care & family carebenefits
· veterinary-specific employee assistance program
· fertility/adoption/surrogacy support and discounts
· student loan education & refinancing
· a very generous veterinary service discount for your pets
· continuing education and an annual discretionary fund