Standifer's Animal Clinic is looking for a full time Associate Veterinarian. We are a small animal, multi-doctor practice with long established roots in an upscale community. We deliver full service care by providing preventative, diagnostic, and surgical services. Our practice features updated facilities and modern equipment including ultrasound, digital radiography with Idexx telemedicine, CO2 laser, Doppler BP monitor, and a brand new dental unit. We have a variety of anesthetic/analgesic drugs and could generally accommodate your preferences if your protocols differ from those of our clinicians.
Experienced clinicians, as well as motivated recent graduates, are encouraged to apply! Mentorship is available and a collaborative culture is encouraged among our staff. We strive to provide an environment that allows our doctors to have the support necessary to practice high-quality medicine while also maintaining an excellent balance of professional and personal life.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Alabama
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
SVP rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including: