Noah's Ark is a spacious, modern, well-equipped, privately-owned hospital conveniently located in Millersville, MD, central to D.C., Annapolis, and Baltimore.
We are looking for a veterinarian who loves what they do for a living! Our ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience.
Our preference is to add a full-time doctor to our team of 3 veterinarians, but we will consider part-time as well.
Although the majority of our patients are dogs and cats, a candidate having experience with small exotics is a plus.
In addition to excellent medical skills and confidence in surgery and dentistry, important qualities include enjoying client communication and the follow-up that creates lasting relationships with pet owners.
A generous compensation package will be offered based on level of experience. In addition, you will enjoy:
* a flexible work schedule
* computers and check-out stations in each of our 5 exam rooms, in addition to throughout the hospital
* surgical and cold laser capabilities
* ultrasound, doppler blood pressure unit, tonovet...
* a comprehensive physical therapy center with underwater treadmill, a class IV cold laser, therapeutic ultrasound, and electrical stimulation (TENS/NMES)
* practicing with a well-trained staff and veterinarians who provide the best possible care for their patients and clients, be it through our hospital, or referral
Please visit us at www.navbr.com!
About Noah's Ark Veterinary & Boarding Resort
NAVBR is a full-service pet facility proudly serving the Baltimore-Annapolis area. We are located in Millersville, Maryland, just 8 miles south of Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport. Our facility's special features include a full-service veterinary hospital, an extensive rehabilitation program, a state-of-the-art boarding resort, supervised daycare programs, professional dog and cat grooming services, do-it-yourself dog baths, and a full retail area.
We have an open door policy – come at your convenience to inspect our facility!